SPRING BREAK IN ECUADOR
A step of the change !
Live a unique experience opportunity. Living directly the culture, environment and our organization in the Amazon Region (Napo) and Coastal Region (Santo Domingo) in Ecuador. Volunteers will have the opportunity to participate in various activities of social impact of our organization and Community's projects of our partner organizations. Please contact us for more information. Spring Break
Come on and Participates in several activities that support the sustainable development of indigenous farmers in Ecuador.
You can do
- PART 1. GUAYUSA PROJECT AND IMPACT
- Harvesting guayusa's leaves
- Planting trees of guayusa
- Working in the guayusa nursery
- Making artisanal Guayusa tea.
- PART 2. CULTURE AND SOCIAL ENTREPENEURISHP
- Visit comunnities and learn about cultura Kichwa (NAPO) and Tsáchila (SANTO DOMINGO)
- Lear more about conservation and reforestation
- Visit local social entreprenuership
Spring Break Program Fees: $1,300 program fees include, living accommodations, program and food )
*This fee includes three meals a day, lodging, cultural activities, in-country transportation, and program fees. It does not include airfare or required medical and travel insurance.
*Travel expenses are not included
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and two references to Spring Break
SPRING BREAK SCHEDULES (2018)
Each trip is based on a Saturday arrival and a Sunday departure. The following dates are available:
1) March 10 - 17, 2018
2) March 17 - 24, 2018
3) March 24 - 31, 2018
Connect with Us